St Margaret's bed and breakfast is a family run business established in Cheam for over 25 years. We are situated in a quiet residential area of Surrey, 6 miles from Junction 8 of the M25. Sutton, Worcester Park, Epsom, Croydon, Kingston and Wimbledon are all in close proximity with just a short train journey to reach the centre of London.
We are open 7 days a week and offer a Visit England two-star standard of accommodation in a relaxed and friendly environment. Children and pets are welcome. In good weather you are invited to relax in our tranquil garden.
In our latest "Quality in Tourism" report we received an overall score of level 4 [74%]. Cleanliness was level 5 [100%] and hospitality was level 5 [85%].
There are a range of rooms for your comfort including double, single and twin bedded: one has ensuite facilities.
By arrangement we are happy to offer self catering for long stay guests. We confirm all bookings in writing and a deposit is needed to secure the booking.
- Free wifi available
- Off street parking
- Central Heating
- TV, hair dryer and coffee/tea making facilities are available in all our lockable rooms
- A downstairs room suitable for slightly disabled guests (access statement)
- Non-smoking in the house but you are invited to use the under cover smoking areas within the spacious garden
- Advice given on restaurants and tourist attractions
- Cheam station is on the Epsom/London Victoria line and is 10 minutes' walk
- The 470 bus runs Monday to Saturday to Sutton and Epsom and stops at the end of Devon Road
- The express X26 bus service to Heathrow Airport stops in Cheam Village, about 15 minutes' walk.
- Close to Wimbledon Tennis, Epsom Downs Racecourse, Hampton Court Palace and Chessington World of Adventures
Guests may use our kitchen and laundry room which includes 2 microwaves, 3 fridges, 3 washing machines and a dryer.
Tariffs of rooms and breakfast
Prices are based on per room per night and do not include breakfast.
If required Continental breakfast can be offered at £6 per person and the full English breakfast at £8 per person.
|Prices of Rooms||Tariff|
|Twin ensuite for two guests||£45|
|Twin ensuite for a single guest||£35|
|Double room for two guests||£40|
|Double room for a single guest||£30|
Additional £10 charge on the room cost for guests staying one night.
We have no credit card facilities but payment can be made by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
Contact Margaret Trotman (Proprietor) on:
wimbledon.org Wimbledon Tennis
thisislondontickets.co.uk This is London magazine; information on events, shows, museums, restaurants and shopping across the capital plus an online ticketing service.
epsomderby.co.uk Epsom Downs Racecourse, home of the Derby Festival
chessington.com Chessington World of Adventures
visitbritain.com Visit Britain
danceoptions.com Dance Options
yell.com Yellow Pages
tfl.gov.uk Transport for London